Growing Children, and Connections
I came across a great quote this week end. "Tiding house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling snow while its still snowing!" I always find it amazing my house was tidy Friday evening but you would have never known it this morning. So I make my attempts, one level is done an hour later, then because of the beautiful weather we headed out doors, for a walk in the bush to take some Fall pictures of the children, I have been back in the scrapbooking mode, I actually have about nine pages done in Sarah's book now. Larry went to a Promise Keepers conference Friday night and I scrapbooked till 12:30. Anyway I think I got some great pictures of my little blessings, hope they turn out. I hope someday they recognize how much love went into their books, and their childhoods, and their creation. Anyway now two out of the three are sleeping so I should be tiding the rest, but here I sit to blog. Oh, yea and then there is the laundry, I have mount clothing developing down stairs again of clean clothes needing folding. You know some invented a washer, and dryer but they need to go one more step I need a clothes folder.Another thing Larry and I are having to adjust to at this time, believe me it is a good adjustment, is being to connect with people, we are discovering two things it takes time, and sometimes time with out the rest of the family, and it changes your budget. Staying at home together is pretty cheap. We have recently began going to a different church, and as we were saying this weekend have made more meaningful connections in five months then we did five years elsewhere. I find I am beginning to feel some tiny, ensy bits of life inside again, as some have heard me say before I often feel like I am dying inside and no one cares. But I beginning to feel a dust spec of hope. Yet fearful of grasping for it in fear of it being torn away again and left to die alone again.
Anyway I better start shoveling, before the children awake, it is such a beautiful day I hope to get them out again this afternoon.

