Eternal Investments
Well my children are still sleeping but I have been up since five o'clock thinking about Isaac's surgery scheduled for Tuesday to have his tonsils and adnoids removed. My poor little baby.So I thought I would blog, this week I have been thinking a lot about the importance of relationships, more so the love God desires in our relationships. How it is not our money investments but our love investments that will make a difference in enternity and how short our time here on earth is. God has blessed me with a husband, three wonderful children,a close friend in Joyska, and a church family to love and care for, how can I love them best and invest in their eternal future. I pray they will tap into God's love and receive the greatest inheritance available. I also pray they will experience His love through their relationship on earth so they will continue to grow in His love. This is also what I long for myself, relationships with other members of God's family that encourages, challenges and builds one another up, all as an end result of strengthening my relationship with God. As we often pray during our family devotions: "Lord draw us as a family close to you and as you do draw us close to one another so we may grow in You." I have and do struggled so much with loneliness and long for meaningful relationships in my life primarily with God and secondarily with His people. I will continue to pray for this for those I love and myself, so healing can take place, for love heals all.

