Another day has passed. It has been a challenging day. My biggest challenge living today with the pain of the past. My life today coundn't be better, mother of three wonderful children, wife of a loving husband. But unfortunately the pain of the past will not leave, and once again this past weekend it has been triggered. Leaving me feeling depressed, angry and alone. So here I start a blogg, a place to share my day it's ups and downs. The joys of today the struggles of the past. Hoping to find some connection with others. Or at least to cross the miles and connect with a long time friend, or as Anne of Green Gables put it a bossom friend. Joyska, I hope this will break down the miles between us for it is this friendship I long for daily. Friendship is so hard to find, a friend who will listen, pray, challenge and encourage. So here I start a blogg in hopes of connecting with a long time friend and maybe creating more.
I am a mother of four wonderful children and enjoy motherhood very much. I thank God daily for my little blessings and pray daily for His blessing upon them.
I also have a loving, caring Husband who is devoted to God and prayer as well as his family.
My Family There is: Isaac who was born February 27, 2001
Hannah who was born September 11, 2002
and Sarah born June 20, 2004
Josiah who was born March 31, 2006
As Well
In addition to caring for my own children, during the day I do Home child care, as well as homeschool. I love being able to provide a loving, caring enviroment for my own children as well as others. Children are a great blessing from God.