Routine, Routine, Routine
Well we are slowly getting a routine down for child care and homeschooling. Tonight I went out and photocopied over three hundred work sheets and colouring pages. Each week we are doing a letter of the alphabet and a number. We also do devotions in the morning at breakfast time including children's bible story, talking about prayer(going through an article titled the ABC's of Prayer: Helping children talk to God can be as easy as A-B-C. Use this simple guide to add some spark to your Family's prayer life.), praying and a colouring sheet. My goal is to spend 20-40 minutes a day, broken up into 10 minute periods of planned activities.The great thing about being at home with my children I can intergrate what they learn into their lives. Today we had the bible story of being a light to the World. I explained to Isaac he can be a light to the world by listening to Mommy And Daddy and being kind to his friends. Well he had a hard day in both these areas, so tonight at bedtime I talk to him about it, and told Him that he should say sorry to God and ask Him to help him be a better light tomorrow. After we prayed he stated: God loves me very very much and He loves Mommy, Daddy, Hannah, and Sarah too. It is so good to see him feeling secure in God's love even when he has done wrong and once again I am reminded of how important my role as a parent is as I mirror though imperfectly the love of God.
Well we will continue to work on being a Godly Mother and Wife and getting a routine down and getting organized. Another thing I have learned is to take one day at a time. Doing the best I can on that day, and starting each day a new. May Isaac also start tomorrow a new and do the best He can.

