Wednesday, September 29, 2004

God has a plan even for tarnished goods

My weekend at the conference went well. It was good to feel some connection with other women. From the conference I was reminded of two things, one was Trust, Trust, Trust God has a purpose and plan for my life and as Jeremiah 29:11 states, For I know the plans that I have for you declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope" To Trust God to continue to work His plan out and thou now my life seems to be in such great conflict with the blessings of today and the pain of the past, God wants me to hope and trust in Him and He can bring healing even to the sever pain in my heart.
The second thing I was reminded of is God can and will use tarnished goods. Sometimes I feel too wounded to be used by Him, that I need to wait till I am healed and whole. But healing is a process that won't be completed until we get to heaven. The pain of the past won't go away but needs to be interrogated into my whole person so God's can us it for His purpose.
At this time I feel mush too, vulnerable, wounded, alone to even begin the interrogation, and once again I am reminded to Trust, Trust, Trust. I am only beginning to understand the pain and wounds inflicted on me by the betrayal of a pastor and just from that the pain seems too overwhelming to face at this time. But I learned even that is okay with God, He loves me, though that seems totally impossible to me at this time to feel, and will wait and continue to work out His plan for me tarnished and all.


Posted by LisaLisa @ 2:28 PM

_________________________________________________________________