Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Still Breathing

Yes I am still alive and breathing, breathing a little easier now, I think Isaac is through the worst of getting his tonsils out now. But boy was it a time of patience, I think for the first forty eight hours I didn't get a minute to myself. Isaac turned very sick through the night Tuesday with a high fever, Hannah was off with a cold and missing Mommy all day and Sarah needed to make up for lost feeding time from when I was at the hospital with Isaac. She took a bottle but drank minimally. Well by Thursday I was totally worn out physically emotionally and mentally and feeling like a failure as a mother due to my lack of patience. But we have all rebounded and are beginning to get back on our feet and back into routine. It is nine o'clock and all three children are sleeping and Mommy has some time for herself again. So here I sit blogging, anyway that is how life has been here, I think I will go do some scrapbooking and then hit the sack because it would be too much to expect them all to stay sleeping for long.


Posted by LisaLisa @ 8:47 PM

_________________________________________________________________