Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year, Trust God

Well a new year has begun. What does the Lord have in store for us. Sometimes I think a blue print of my life would be nice. Been pretty depressed again the last few days, not real sure why but then as the old saying goes who really cares. The children had a good Christmas, it has been nice to have extra family time. It just makes me wish I had more time in a day to enjoy my little blessings.
Isaac is really growing up, interestingly this morning he was playing with some lego men and asked if it was okay if he pretended one of them was God. What do you say at a moment like that, I figured I would sooner have his super hero being God then the many other characters out there. Anyway his play continued to proceed with God giving baby brothers' to people. Guess what Isaac wants in the New Year. He has been asking a lot for a baby brother lately, and we have been telling him that there are no guarantees, that God will do what is best for our family. Anyway Mommy's routing for twins, I think twins will finish our quiver off nicely. We will see what the Lord's plan's are.
Well I would take time to make some New Years resolutions but first I need more time in my day to do them. I would like more devotional time to grow as a Godly Wife, Mother and person, more play time to love and care for my husband and children, and yes a little more time for me in the day to scrapbook, write in my children's journal's and exercise off this tire roll for carrying my little blessing. So once again I will just start each day a new and do my best at accomplishing what I can prioritize my relationships with God, family and friends. And someday I am sure before I know it my children will grow up and time will seem to last forever before I will hold them in my arms. And when I go to heaven I hope to take all these with me where their scrapbooks, journal's and this body will stay here. So my biggest challenge for the new year is to let go of my perfectionism and do my best and trust God with the rest.


Posted by LisaLisa @ 1:11 PM

_________________________________________________________________