House Bound, Chair Bound
Well I think I watched more children's shows today then I watched my whole childhood. I had two fussy, sick children on my lap most of the day. So there I sat caring for my little ones, bored out of my mind, with a list of things to do, but my children needed the Mommy's cuddles today so all will wait. When they are six months and two they don't quite understand that there is more in the world for Mommy to do then care for them. Any way hopefully they are feeling better tommorow, I have pretty much canceled daycare children until next week.So maybe tommorow I can tidy the house, fold laundry, write in the children's journals about thier Christmas, organize and do some scrapbooking, and venture off the chair. Or else we sit snuggle and pray for our girls and realize someday they will get better and venture off my lap.

