LOVE
Wow blogging two days in a row. Did get the playroom done yesterday. Today's naptime task, watching two one year olds, and hopefully eventually getting them asleep too.I have a new understanding of the story of the prodigical son. Last night at the mall, Hannah decided to take off on us. As a Mother's panic sets in, I am yelling through the store for her. A Man points out a little girl coming up the isle. I drop to my knees arms open wide to catch her in an embrace of love and relief, my child who once is lost was found. I could have thrown a party.
Is it with this urgency God pulls at our heart when we wander from His ways, calling to us to return to Him? To look to Him for protection, safety, love, all our needs. Is it with this love He embraces us when we come running back to His care?
I personally never thought I had such a capacity to love, that was one of my biggest fears as a parent, was how wounded, tarnished and broken my ability to love was. Over the years of being in a marriage where I have received unconditional love and a safe secure environment for the first time in my life healing continues The verse "love heals all" is really a verse we as Christians should embrace more. Imagine how much bigger God's love is as our heavenly parent. A perfect love, untarnished, Wow.
I thank God for the safe return of my child and for another lesson for His Child.

