Monday, March 28, 2005

God's sheep fold.

Well, Easter is over, I think my children learned things through our devotional time together. Isaac and Hannah have been doing so well with scripture memory. So next for our devotional time I hope to study Psalm 23, "The Lord is My Shepherd" with them as well as memorize the whole passage. So we will see how it goes. If anyone has activity ideas let me know. I pray it may be a time they lear to rest in the care of thier Shepherd.

The care of our Shepherd is always a hard thing for me to teach our children since so often I don't feel His care for me. I like this passage because it shows that even in difficult time He is with us. I guess once again as a parent we can't prevent our children from feeling sad, but we can be with them in their sadness. They will struggle but we can be a soft place to fall.

Anyway my prayer is that we continue to grow in sheep fold together.


Posted by LisaLisa @ 3:06 PM

_________________________________________________________________