Celebrate Family
Two more weeks until our holidays, it will be a nice break. I so looking forward to spending lots of time together as a family. Wednesday July 6 we go up to my parent for a few days then Saturday we head up to our church camp. The big task for this weekend is too clean out the trailer. Then the fun begins packing for a family of five. God has blessed me so greatly with a wonderful family.Monday is Sarah's first birthday, it is hard to believe, what a precious child she is, I look forward to the coming year as we see more and more of the child God made her to be. With each of my children I think we couldn't get a happier child, yet they all seem to walk in joy. It will be great to be able to celebrate with her the great gift God gave us in her.
Father's day on Sunday, once again a hard day coming, One in which I would like to embrace today and the wonderful Father my children have and celebrate with them. Yet knowing the pain that is triggered from the past on this day. Praying the Lord will help me through this day once again.
Anyway my naptime chore today is suppose to be tidying up the toys, I'm going to put half of them downstairs till fall when we are in the house more. That way the five minutes they are in the house they won't be able to make as big of a mess and in the fall, all of a sudden they will have a bunch of new toys, I plan on doing some garage saling for a few new things to hide for those long winter days too.
So better go, before I have some help, five children, not.

