Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hey Joyska

Thank you for commenting even when I don't get to the blogging. It is always good to hear from a good friend. I can hardly wait until September to see you again. The other night in one of my wakeful times, I started dreaming whether God would ever bring us together to do children's ministry. Who knows eh, it is in His hand but it would be very cool.

Well since still at this point you are pretty much my only commenter I figured I could blog to you today. We are all doing well the children growing up much too fast. They are so adorable. Isaac is just a little sponge, absorbing everything he can get. We have been talking a lot about God's creation since that is where we spend a lot of time these days. Digging up worms has been a favorite, he found it quite amazing that only God can make living things and how God even gave a purpose for the little worm in His Creation.

Also the other day he came to me and said, Mommy I just said "Oh my Gosh" I reminded him that was not something we said at our house. Then explained to him how someone made up that word that didn't want to show respect to God or love Him, they just changed the last two letters. And that also in the Bible God tells us not to take His name in vain, which is except to bring honor to Him. His response was Oh but Mommy I love God, so I won't say it again and ran off to play.

Oh how I need to pray daily for guidance as I disciple/discipline these little ones to walk in the ways of the Lord. These little foundational blocks I pray for a life of growth with Him.


Posted by LisaLisa @ 1:35 PM

_________________________________________________________________